Reviews for "The Lusty Barfly"

Another wonder by Michael Gibson

How could you possibly like something like this. YAY I CONVINCED HER NOW I AM READY TO TAKE ON THE WORLD. Of all the possible things you could of done you chose this. Get real, this is shit. Fuck you. After convincing her there is no real satisfaction, just hatred to the author. I can understand why you would want to do something like this but its just sad. I pity you.

too easy

got it in my first try

boring!

really boring, WAY too easy!!

This game was seriously pretty damn trashy and this lusty barfly bimbo acts like a total bitch throughout the whole game and the way you have to seduce her and be a total suck up to get the damn tape back just shows that she's a self-centered conceited pathological cunt that probably only robbed you of your tape to fish for compliments so that she could try to feel a little more satisfied with her pathetic self and I bet you anything that it wasn't her bday and she was just lying to try and get you to be nicer to her and because your character is such a fucking dickhead he bought into the bullshit and basically treated this regular like some fucking princess, but she's not the nice kind of princess oh no no she's in fact a bratty snob of a princess that probably got spoiled to death by her thieving con artist parents throughout her pitiful life!