Reviews for "The Lusty Barfly"

D E A T H T O A L L L I A R S

I was more impressed by this game. The first episode? I believe there were others before this one. Is the numbering like "Star Wars"? The animation was okay. It's hard for 2000 animation to hold up well.

I do like this woman. It's interesting to develop a relationship. I didn't know I danced that bad! I'm not going to sexually harass her. Every celebrity is doing that nowadays.

Psych!

That is the only way to describe this game. What more can I say? This is quite a twisted little sick mind game, the way it should be. Rather interesting on the whole. I LOVE IT!

Hey, why not?

You gotta love any game involving getting something out from between a chick's tits.

You know its funny

These game are horribly animated yet there's a certain charm to them that makes me keep coming back for more. Whether it be the unrealistic scenarios or just the fun choices and what not. I mean seriously if some crazy lady holds you at gunpoint in front of a whole bar how is no one not batting an eye in all of this? Sigh its just the little things that make this series fun