Reviews for "Sleepy Stu's Adventure"

*sobs*

WHYYY!? It's such a good game but WHYYY! For the love of god these levels are driving me insane! Once I literally got so frustrated and hopeless that I "literally" had tears forming in the corner of my eye. I understand you were trying to make the game challenging but jesus christ, this is just ridiculous o_O. It needs "massive" balancing, or redesigned levels, or smaller hitboxes on the spikes (or character), or a new ability to make it not so brutally, keyboard smashing, mind-rapingly hard! Even the "easy" evil karma path started to get hard because no matter where I looked I just couldn't find the red portal.

I like the gameplay for the most part, but the difficulty was just too much for me to finish. Frankly I find it shocking when I find games with such insane difficulty like this, cause I figure the author would have played through their complete game at least one or two times and seen any major flaws like that. I'm sorry but next time, if you're testing a game you've finished for the most part, don't just say to yourself "Well, I probably just suck at the game, others will probably do a lot better" Cause that's very unlikely to be the case. Or if you don't think most people will be capable of finishing it, it'd be nice to have a disclaimer saying something like "This game gets really fucking hard, do not expect to get to the end unless you're extremely skilled"

Aside from that, it's great. I love how you choose the different abilities for each level, from basic things like walking left or right, to warping around, levitating, and shooting bullets. (although for anything but switches, the bullets were rather useless) With the game-breaking difficulty though, I have to subtract 2 whole points from the score I'd give this game otherwise. Bringing it from 9, down to 7. Sorry hun.

Pretty good

Just wanted to let you know there's a glitch where he gets stuck in walls

funny

but i got a glitch in the third level...and i'm stuck inside one of the boxes there.

Not bad but....

This game need very miniscule control in some parts, and i don't find it has them, i also had a little bit of lag not sure if it is my computer or the game itself.
And like said before being able to move both left and right at all times, should be a given. Despite this the game itself is not bad.

Good puzzle games that goes from puzzles to timing

Although I loved the puzzle parts of it,(which of coarse is most of the game) At a point it became all about timing. and with the movements being over sensitive or not sensitive enough most of the time I found myself in fits of rage just trying to not move into a spike while trying to just move up to something.
Maybe an option for movement sensitivity would solve this?