Reviews for "Sleepy Stu's Adventure"

needs a tweak

you figure out how to do the levels minutes before you finish, most jumps are impossible to do without risk of dying so you have to do the same thing over and over and wait until you are lucky, so the slow fade in and fade out screen when you die wastes a lot of time, it should just be immediate or you should be able to program the moves the black goo person makes instead of having to do them yourself, this will probably and should go to the front page though

wonderful totaly new innovative puzzle game!

combines lightbot style thinking and acting game,easy to get started, goes deep in the later game

Progressively Evil

Sleepy Stu's Adventure is a mildly hard platform/Slight puzzle game with good graphics and fluid animation (although there is little animation to begin with)The game has a nice concept which, although interesting, it can get extremely annoying at times. The level creation was good at first but in the later 30s levels and above, the game jumped to a Super Meat Boy difficulty which was nearly impossible to beat. The game has nice calming music to enjoy while you rip your hair out in frustration. The plot was just... well fail but that doesn't matter too much in flash games. The levels get a little repetative or at the least, similar but you wont mind that while you try to find the easy way out of levels.

Overall, the game deserves a 8 for its good graphics and music but hard levels and repetitiveness.

bugged

it's fun, but on level 24, the ability to stick to ceilings doesn't seem to work, making the level unbeatable.

Good, until...

I liked the game well enough for a while. It was fun and unique.
What I didn't like was when I had to give up the ability to walk in certain directions to complete the level. I understand that it makes it harder, but you should at least be able to WALK in BOTH DIRECTIONS. If it weren't for that, I wouldn't have given up part of the way through.