Reviews for "Sleepy Stu's Adventure"

Great Game

great game

but i had a problem

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11991265/Unti tled.png

Excellent but frustating

I loved the puzzle aspects of this game. Getting through a level challenged your platforming skills as much as your puzzle solving skills.

Until the later levels, that is. At that point the game became too much about precision jumping that the game sprinted across the line between challenging and broken-keyboard-frustrating. I think the main issue is that the controls are not quite precise enough, it was very difficult to position yourself right in between spikes consistently. And speaking of those damn spikes, I feel that if the hitbox or whatever on the spikes was relaxed a bit, the game would be so much more enjoyable.

One final issue I had was the fact that you couldn't double jump out of a fall, a minor annoyance that grew into a major one after repeated tries on a level and reverting to habits from other games.

Enough bad though. I really liked the peaceful music and the art style was a good mix of charming and subdued. The levitation and the ceiling sticking made for some very clever and original (too me at least) puzzles. The part where you had to select which skills to use in a level was also very fun if a bit short.

Overall a very enjoyable game. I only saw one ending and I doubt my keyboard or sanity could survive trying to see the rest.

the game is very good

is too funny

This music...

It gives me goosebumps.. It sounds inspired by Matt Uelmen.
The game itself is a nice jump and run.. Normaly i hate this genre, but this is kinda cool.

...Can i download this music anywhere?^^

Like Mario