Reviews for "K.O.L.M. 2"

You've done it again

It's amazing to see you guys come together yet again to create a wonderful and magical world for the player to interact with. This is among the best designed things I have ever come across in all of my playing games here. The game itself looks like it exists seperately on some other plane with how it's presented. It just shows the real effort and creativity to make this. I don't even know what's going on, I just know that it's done very well.

It's fantastic to see this character fly and jump around, not sure of what is in his environment. You even manage to journey into yourself with this. The music, as expected, is fantastic and gives you a sense of being in a strange land. The light hurts you, but you manage to find ways to cover it up. Even the enemies appear to be helping you with blotting out the light. Thank you for giving me a great trip into my own psyche.

Why it End

I love this game. But why end it. I will play the 3. pleaaase ^^

K.O.L.M. 3

I can't wait for K.O.L.M. 3! %u2665
Hoping that it will be released soon...
More Power to the people behind this GREAT GAME! :D

"Had a more complex history than the first"

This game is really awesome, only the final is what made me a "Are you serious?"
I almost cried when saw Robby destroyed by his mother and father, while them caught Abigail.
WE WANT KOLM 3!!!!

K.O.L.M 3

I need a kolm 3 D:!

I need to know what happens next!

or is this the final game? e.e