Reviews for "K.O.L.M. 2"

Amazing, even if it's a cliffhanger

While this game doesn't take as long to complete as the first one (let's face it, he can triple jump, shoot almost everything down, can move freely underwater, etc. There's not much else he can do), the storyline makes up for it. Very riveting plot, and the end...let's just say, wow. Just wow. Probably not the end, though, our little robot has the ever popular ability to respawn himself, after all. The next game would probably start off in that room you see at the end of the credits or soemthing.

Sequel?

This was better then the first =D it seemed a little shorter though, i hope theres a third

One of the greatest games around

Pure ten.

Armor games, shut up and take my money! This is game quality i'd be willing to part $$$ for! Seriously! Put some donate button or something!!!

Saw the game listed, and instantly creamed my pants. It did not disappoint. Presentation and music are just great. Platforming is as good as ever and the mechanics breathe new air to this game. Another great feature was the difficulty selection, enjoyed beating the game without any hand holding!

You made my day today with this game. Games such as this is the reason I play flash games. A stroke of brilliance and please, let there be other parts to this series! KEEP THEM COMING!!! Thank you!

Has he escapes mother...

or been dragged into his own dreams to eternal nightmares...
Bla Bla a rndom touching comment 10/10 5/5

Frankly Very Chilling, yet Suspenseful

Gave me chills, yet made me want to play more. Thank You for this great piece of work :)