Reviews for "K.O.L.M. 2"

Well..

Really a good game, I very much enjoyed the first one. However, this one felt like it could use some changes in a few areas.

1. The movement speed seemed very... slow. High graphics, low graphics didn't seem to make a difference. It just seemed quite slow to me.

2. The hints, not all that helpful, the instructions for the keys were more useful than the hints, which didn't seem to add much to the game. And the one point in the game where I could have used a hint there was none (needed reminding that you shoot the force fields to disable them). That being said I don't think hints in this case should correspond to a different difficulty, just weather or not you want the annoying hints on. That is my thought.

3. I think the color change with regards to resistance (for sunlight or water) although ok, isn't all that great, I would rather have a timer.

4. There are places where you can get stuck, it would be better to have a suicide button so we don't have to quit and reload.

Also in the medals you mention the 'first' light upgrade. I did not notice any others I wonder if there is more than one? If so how many are there, I am surprised there isn't a medal for getting all light upgrades.

I also wonder if there is more than one ending. i didn't see another way out (as you can't jump up through holes). Yet the game ends in a rather ambiguous way. But I don't see any other way to end it. If there is I would love to play for it, again based on the medals I rather think there may not be.

Again though I did really enjoy the game, as well as the music (which was really very good and something I usually don't compliment on). It could use some tweaks because the movement thing really wears thin quickly. Overall though pretty sweet game definitely worth one play through. 4/5 8/10. Keep up the good work, I look forward to what comes next.

Pretty good, but maybe could have been better

Pretty amusing game, with impressive 3D-ish effects, and with scenes and backgrounds better than that of KOLM I. I liked that some of the stages were the same as in KOLM I. And the end... well, it was a bit predictable, to be honest.

However, the game was a bit short. Maybe a long game would have been boring, but I think this one could have been a little longer. Also, I was expecting more interactivity between the two characters (they only actually interact on the last room).
Also, is there an alternate ending? I've been trying to escape mother and daddy (by exploding), but that only takes you to the previous camera. After ending, I started looking around on all the labyrinth in order to find an exit or some other alternate ending.

By the way, on camera 6 there's a place shaped like |-- you can enter but you can't leave... is there any way to get out of there? (just curious, and I don't feel like trying it at the moment)

Pretty good sequel

I really liked this game although it seemed a bit shorter than the first. I liked the introduction of his sister that added a new element to the game.
The only glitch I think I ran into is at the very end, the last event didn't trigger the first time so I kinda just wandered around and blew up the blocks below me. When I went back to the last screen again the event then triggered. I'm not sure if that was a glitch or intended...
Also, yes I was out of my comfort zone. I had a face staring at me the entire time, I especially saw it when the screen would go black. o_o What was that all about?

Finally something fun

Ha I don't need hints because I have Utube. So I can still get the medal without using any hints.

Slow but ok game I didnt even bother to get any medals.