Reviews for "K.O.L.M. 2"

Great sequel, though a little short

I'd played the previous game through about three times in preparation for this. I wasn't disappointed by this. It did a good job continuing the story. I enjoyed the new power-ups as they were well done. I just felt in the end that it may have been a tad shorter than it could have been. Though really that's not too much of an issue.

Incredible work!

the game... is incredibly fun ... the start of the first one was nicer though ... but both KOLM 1 & 2 are amazingly unique piece of art !
your game is an example for indie game-makers ...
chat system ... great
conversations ... great
music ... incredibly great (and fits to the game)
graphics ... great , it can be improved though

the game still need some improvements on gameplay ... I dont know somthing is missing, plus the game is too short ...

but GREAT work... keep it up ! I need KOLM 3 i REALLY DO

BAD PARENTS!

NOOOO! I want K.O.L.M. ALIVE!
- - - - - - -
I'm not a fan of Metroid, but I see the resemblance between the games.
Well, good game, you made me play the 3 K.O.L.M. games till the end. This means something.

It seemed too short

Don't get me wrong, I love this game. But in comparison to the original, it felt really short, more like an extra episode than a sequel.

Great, sort of short.

This game is amazing, but if it were as lengthy as the first it would be perfect. I also don't like how that character switching works. The controls are kind of funky. The ending is sad though.