Reviews for "K.O.L.M. 2"

Brilliant!

I really enjoyed this one better than the other KOLM game, But I agree with Aquabreeze... give the sister a name. I hope you make another! (=

Holy Sequence Breaking Batman!

I got the air tank before getting Sister, which triggered the text that should only come when she's around. But that's a minor glitch in the scheme of things.

My only real complaint is that this was much too short. Still just as awesome as the original K.O.L.M. Looking forward to the next installment.

Dude..

Clever stuff man... but WTF was that ending?!!! You came all this way and did all this shit to get here.. now we don't fucking want you so die.. and that's it?! Holy crap man, holy crap.. Cold.

!!!

Beautiful, just simply beautiful

SPOILER

The secret message is "including Ico". Haha, I guess you can say that, but unlike Ico, the girl isn't completely useless