Reviews for "K.O.L.M. 2"

Slow but ok game I didnt even bother to get any medals.

Very creepy ending. If you get all the plates, what do they spell?

Your doing it right sir. If the only complaint your getting is that the game is to short (which it is) then your doing a great job.

What i think your doing with the short games (and i may be wrong) is releasing it in parts for development help, and then when the series is finished, Compiling them into One big K.O.L.M. game, with the specs that people prefer? Maybe released as a downloadable game on Playstation Network?

Just a thought.

Other then that, 5 stars, because this is what I think your doing.

A really good game, like how interesting it was, though most of the text was not on some screens. I enjoyed how well this music fit in with the game. Very sad and mysterious ending. Like all, hoping for a sequel.

im with kozbad on this on, my fucking god the backround is just creep...
it's a fucking face looking at you and twisting its head sometimes, and I know it's not my reflection i mean just go between gates (or doors) and you'll see a fucking face
but other than that great game allways loved this game and allways will. and hope you get #1 game!