Reviews for "K.O.L.M. 2"

This game is so much win. The Music is great and touching, the story is pretty good, the gameplay is fantastic, and this is overall a great game.
P.S: When is K.O.L.M 3 Coming out? The game ended on a cliffhanger and i really want to see the ending to the story in the game. If my calculations are correct, the third (and possibly final) game in the K.O.L.M. series should come out sometime this year. I sure hope that i am correct becuase I have been waiting for the third game to come out.

Slow but ok game I didnt even bother to get any medals.

Very creepy ending. If you get all the plates, what do they spell?

Your doing it right sir. If the only complaint your getting is that the game is to short (which it is) then your doing a great job.

What i think your doing with the short games (and i may be wrong) is releasing it in parts for development help, and then when the series is finished, Compiling them into One big K.O.L.M. game, with the specs that people prefer? Maybe released as a downloadable game on Playstation Network?

Just a thought.

Other then that, 5 stars, because this is what I think your doing.

A really good game, like how interesting it was, though most of the text was not on some screens. I enjoyed how well this music fit in with the game. Very sad and mysterious ending. Like all, hoping for a sequel.