Reviews for "K.O.L.M. 2"

Uhhhhh...

Wow the end was CRAP you enter the bain of your own existence find your voicebox while being monitered by your "mom" find your sister endure 2 hard challenges and then, you die that IS CRAP!!!!! And to all, there will not be a sequel they just killed you thats the part where they kill you so game over you lost the game. And you get hints on challenge mode anyways.

I have the same problem as the guy below me...

I don't know. It's really wierd...

I have no idea what is wrong here!

For some reason, every time I pick something up like a plate or a power-up, the dialogue keeps moving, but the game freezes and completely disallows me to return to the game. I don't know if this is a personal bug or what, but this occurance is preventing me from enjoying the game to my fullest extent. I'm leaving this as five stars because I don't know how I can enjoy a game that has this serious an issue.

Very fun little game.

I agree with the others. My only complaint is that it's too short. I did get a quick out of the stuff you find in the "other" base.
Also you learn a bit more about the story... Can't wait for the 3rd instailment.

Great sequel, though a little short

I'd played the previous game through about three times in preparation for this. I wasn't disappointed by this. It did a good job continuing the story. I enjoyed the new power-ups as they were well done. I just felt in the end that it may have been a tad shorter than it could have been. Though really that's not too much of an issue.