Reviews for "K.O.L.M. 2"

mazing and heart-wrenching

the game was a bit too short and the controls were clunky, but overall a great game. the ending took me by surprise! good game, looking forward to K.O.L.M. 3!!

just one little question. what do the tiles spell out? all i have is incl_d_ng __o. anyone know?

Great, sort of short.

This game is amazing, but if it were as lengthy as the first it would be perfect. I also don't like how that character switching works. The controls are kind of funky. The ending is sad though.

It seemed too short

Don't get me wrong, I love this game. But in comparison to the original, it felt really short, more like an extra episode than a sequel.

I'm Intrigued

Is it just me, or does it seem the mother below, and the bot AREN'T the same person?......And why does sunlight hurt a robot?

The Best of all trades

Excellent Music Excellent gameplay Excellent emotional involvement.
One thing: On a qwertz it makes your fingers hurt. how about including wasd and jkl as a secondary control scheme? hell you could include an option to control both at the same time= instant 2Player. Also the second to last screen was... mean. I dunno, maybe I just missed a second upgrade for the sunscreen, but got through anyway through superior sprinting and girl-usage(I really like that word). but not back... Also a screen where you can see all your upgrades would be cool.(this could be an upgrade in itself) This installment had something similar in these help buttons below the main screen, but something pokedexlike would be neat. Just so you know how many are missing. Shame it was so short tough... looking forward to KOLM 3