Reviews for "Crystal Story"

This game... It makes me so happy

It is fucking awesome and you are awesome for making it. I'm trying to think of a way to detract from it but I can't. The only thing I MIGHT change is make it so when they put ap points into a skill set that their stats go more with that skill set ? like you get a plus to attack for throwing AP into fighter or whatever ? but anyway amazing game.

Lan14n responds:

Every time you spend an AP on a tree, (some)skills under that tree should improve.

funny

isin't it funny that Kaeli missis the enemy even dou you can clearly see her hiting it

A little bit more and it will be the best forever.

This is by FAAAAR the best RPG on Newgrounds. It's fresh and funny but again some minor improvements are needed like items are shown on the characters instead of just staying the same throughout all the game and things like that.

just wow

man, this game is insane!
diversity between floors is just amazing, enemies randomly use better spells, battle and map music is just as good.
only cons i can sum up for you at this point is that bosses are just too weak and i miss the spell/attack effects.
tho this is just a flashgame, i bet there is something u could improve on those ends. apart from that this game's got me hooked for a few hours so far and still going!
p.s kaeli and phoebe are amazing, as soon as they got scattershot and poison all atk they rocked (with a rare weapon and good purple gear tho :) )

Outstanding

+Original story
+Nice Song
+Good for RPG fans and starters
+Nice difficulty
+funny lines
+Nice equipment and skill (and Omnislash from FFVII :D)
+good cave random dungeon cave generator
+Nice animation
+Nice strategic battle system
-CANT FLEE OR RUN WHILE IN BATTLE (or please tell me wheres the escape button in battle :p).
Additional Positive review
+Side quests and mini game
+Upgrading your equipment