Reviews for "Crystal Story"

Es un gran juego, pero como han dicho otros usuario esta el problema de guardado, que me ha pasado, pero eso no hace que deje de ser entretenido e interesante, gran trabajo, en particular me gustan las clases, en retrospectiva, me encanta el juego

So I really enjoyed the game but after my whole party died I refreshed the page so that I could start over from one of my saves and for some reason all my save files were deleted, even though I didn't delete my cache or anything. I think a game like this NEEDS an intuitive and reliable saving system to work. Would be 5 stars if it had that.

great game i certainly love the different classes and the final fantasy feel to it ! i also love that the 4 characters have the same name as the ones from final fantasy mystic quest ! The game is not hard at all when reuben learns blizzard and kaeli learns scattershot and i feel like it should be a bit more difficult, but other than that it is awesome great work !

yeah the second one i did not mind it but i hate that they removed leveling up they put in stat up it makes it hard to grind for people that like to do it the first one has levels but i do also hat the pet system if u cant bring it to battle why even have it

Without a doubt one of the best flash rpg there is. Truly a masterpiece. Amazing work.