Reviews for "9/11 Tower Jumper"

you lost

YOU LOST, so here's an advertisement...

Kevin responds:

Rolling in the 68 cents I've made off this game.

Very hard game...

I'm easily irritated by not being able to pass games within the first few tries, so I won't even try on this one. The missiles that come from the side make it impossible to even reach the ground, which you set at 25,000 feet.

It would've been cool to see other jumpers falling down with you, maybe even using them to protect you from the missiles or debris. And power-ups :D

I do like these ideas.

And yes, the towers were 25,000 feet.

10,000 short of Everest.

Awesome

though whats weird is that i signed up on newgrounds on 9/11 last year
not lying check my profile :)

Kevin responds:

I don't believe you, I'm too lazy to check.

Fun game

~~REVIEW~~
lol ok must admit that was another fun one of yours with the same style and concept as the other 9/11 the screen size was abit small, but i like this one because you gave it some good {MUSIC/ART} and this one was much more fast paced, still fun and {ADDICTIVE} so props again to you, nice job and i look forward to more funny amusing and 9/11 related games, untill next time great job. and once again i look forward to more of your games.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
improving on this one, might make the {SCREEN} larger somewhat, other then that it was ok.

~~OVERALL~~
another 9/11 related game fun and addictive

~X~

Kevin responds:

Haha I think I'm done with 9/11 games, not a whole lot left to cover, but who knows, maybe next year on 9/10 I'll be like "SHIT MIGHT AS WELL MAKE ONE".

top notch review though, it's all criticism I can take into account for future reference and that's *insanely* hard to come by these days, so I commend you for that.

Maybe you play as the missiles in the next game? M. Night Shamalayan twist right there.

How offensive!

As a 9/11 jumper, I find it offensive to be represented in such a ridiculous way. There weren't NEARLY so many glowing chunks of stone flying up into the air. And the missiles being shot up from the ground were obviously slower ascending than the ones being shot down from the cannons on the roof. And it didn't take me NEARLY so long to hit the ground. Maybe if you did some more research, you'd have less of a magical fantasy land interpretation of what happened that day.

Kevin responds:

I love this review for some reason.