Reviews for "SS - Fuck World Trade"

Breathtaking

A beautiful piece of artwork that I can watch again and again.

oh cool

i didn't know this still happened

Nice Leftover crack reference.
Also bullshit Zekey I used the same plane clipart crashing into the WTC, for a school project lmoa.

I had no idea ThreeStar was a chick. I guess you could say I learned something today.

But honestly, you could at least have removed the website URL of that plane sample you took out.

Well, it looks like we've finally reached ZekeySpaceyLizard's last submission to this website. He's not all that active at much anymore. Happy anniver...yeah, I really don't know how to talk about this day either. Let's just go through them one by one. Those CGI dodging towers are kind of cool, actually.

Launcherella - Pretty offensive, at least it has some good artwork. I'll give it a 5/10
ThreeStar - It never changes, BTW. 4/10.
ZekeySpaceyLizard - As your last submission here (for good) it was the best. This gets an 8/10.

Princess-Laucherella responds:

Hey uh idk when u wrote this but I've collabbed w zekey after this most recently last December you just can't add coauthors without approval anymore and he doesn't have access 2 his account -Laucherella