Reviews for "Prelude/Chambered Flash"

Nice

Nice but your right it does get boring..

Zanzlanz responds:

Haha I shall work harder to make less boring games ^^

Nice game

i think it was a very nice game,you need some sort of "strategy" to make everything,to move around and all.anyway,it was nice,

Zanzlanz responds:

It does seem a bit incomplete, I agree - it needs "something." Thank you!

Bug? Whenever I'm right up against the wall, if I don't do anything, I start slowly floating into the wall. Once I'm inside it at least a whole "body"-width, I can still spin around as much as I want, but I can't move forward or backward no matter which way I'm pointing, nor can I change my direction of drifting. I sat and waited at least once until I came all the way out the other side in a different area, at which point I could move normally again... until I stopped moving too close to another wall, at least.

Zanzlanz responds:

Haha yep that's the collision bug in the game :)
I'm not going to go back and edit this game, but thanks for the feedback :D

I admit that this game was hard to navigate, but it was still pretty fun. I especially like how it really is something different. It still gets annoying. I loved gradually learning more. I didn't understand the broken walls at first. Seems kind of silly to have them.

It was maybe a bit too simple. There wasn't that much detail. Still, what it lacked in that it made up for in gameplay. It is a game where you want to keep on going. I like the idea of a prelude.

Oh hey Ericho!
Thank you for the review! I'm really glad you liked the gameplay, and I definitely agree with the pros and cons you mentioned.
I mean, your review was really nice seeing how old the game is and how quickly I made it. Hope you're doing well!

i was great

then it became very boring.

Yeah I can see that!