Reviews for "Particle Havoc"

Very entertaining!

Simple yet enjoyable concept, smooth gameplay, catchy audio, great effects, and best of all: BALLS AND RODS! I think this has the potential to be a big hit.

Really fun game!

goodjob. I loved it. The filters and stuff was really well implemented, and I love how simple it is to move around. :)

I ALSO could've sworned my review was deleted. It's probably because it was too cool.

Nice game!

Like i said at Kongregate: Keep up the good work dude.

Awesome!

Congratulations on finally publishing your first game! You did a really nice job with this, it's like one of those addictive games that you play for an hour and a half without even realizing it.

MAY MUCH AD REVENUE COME YOUR WAY MY GOOD SIR

raidthewood responds:

Thanks ben. =]

Great! But...

This game is great! But the icing to the cake would be being able to chose the color of my orb! That'll be all :D