Reviews for "Broken Cloud"

ERGH!

Takes too long to collect enough stuff to start upgrading, and everything is few and far between; also there doesn't seem to be any kinda goal.. thus i feel this annoys more than entertains. Sorry; has the makings of something good.

Zanzlanz responds:

There's a goal. It says it on the main screen, and in the description. It is a little slow, I realize. I didn't have the right mix between boring and too easy.
Thanks for rating!

Excelent

The only things I would improve are adding a brake, making things dissappear farther down (instead of as soon as they leave the screen) and improving your graphics. The graphics are the main downside, but it is no less fun! Keep working at it!

Thanks for the 9! :)
Yah I know, it was either making things disappear farther down, or lots of lag.

Fun! But could use some improvements!

This is a great game! But none the less it could use some improvements! I loved the part where you could shoot the aliens but I thought it would be way cooler if you could aim your shots and could be better graphics wise. But still I had fun getting all of the upgrades! I give it 8/10 and 4/5!

Weeee!
Thanks Jon, I appreciate the constructive feedback! :D

Pretty Enjoyable

One of the major things I found annoying was the count down when your foward momentum stopped, for one thing, it was too fast maybe a little more time? The biggest problem was that you didn't pass by anything that you passed up, I think it may be a bug but you don't encounter any coins you missed when you fall, other than that it is pretty entertaining, good game.

Zanzlanz responds:

Yah I know. It was either that, or tons of lag. Thanks for the rating :)

Nice, but...

It could really use some better graphics.

Zanzlanz responds:

Now that I look back at it...