Reviews for "Broken Cloud"

ja jestem w polsce

Congratulations :D

COIN PARTY!!!

Haha :)

wen are you to make mine block 2

Workin' on it :D

Great job on another flash.

This game was extremely addicting, in fact, I played it from 30-45 Minutes. Good job on that. Like always, since this is a longer game that you might have to quit, I suggest a save button AND a menu. Things dissapearing farther down after you run after fuel is ok, as you are allowed to still jet up from momentum after running out and collect coins anyway. This is good, but I would like to still control the rocket after it runs out.
Power-ups are your choice to make, but I simply suggest it because it makes things simpler, and puts the player back in the mix of being entertained and addicted. I don't like power-ups because they take the player from challenging themselves and trying to collect coins, to sitting back and watching the "magic" play out like a movie. So it's your choice, please consider everything.

Zanzlanz responds:

Thank you! It does save for you automatically. Click "back" when in the upgrades page.
Powerups are a neat idea... I already have a couple things sort of like that... but I see what you mean :)

Thanks for playing!

Interesting..

I think -with better graphics, more interest points, bug fixes and an unending height- it could be the next "Toss the Turtle". =)

Well thank you!
An unending height? Technically it's infinite...