Reviews for "Mine Blocks"

Can you please put the other MineBlock additions on this site with more achievements?

Zanzlanz responds:

Hi! If I'm understanding correctly, they aren't editions; they're just old updates for the game. Old versions aren't compatible with new of worlds (they can only be loaded in later versions), so it's not possible to have more than one on the site at once unfortunately.

However, if you meant "Mine Blocks 2" - then that's not here is because it's in the Alpha stage of development. I only try to upload fully released games here :)

nostalgic !!!!!!

Zanzlanz responds:

Hahaha! I recently played a version of Minecraft from 2011 and felt the very same way :)
Thanks for visiting Mine Blocks again! :D

Gotta get them diamonds!

B a c k o f f , N e t h e r e y e s ,

Zanzlanz responds:

*makes distinctive nethereye sound: grahgHGRehg*

Played this game back when I was really young, didn't even have an account back then. Its crazy to see that you're still putting your time into improving this game. I just want you to know that this game is one of the highlights of my childhood. Thank you for this game my man

Zanzlanz responds:

Thanks a ton doggo! It's really amazing to hear that it was a highlight of your childhood!

Yeah I would have never thought that I'd be still working on the game 8 years later haha, but not only do people still play and enjoy it, but it's a really fun project to work on :) It's challenging but constantly interesting to work with.

Thanks again for visiting and leaving a message!

OOOH, SO NOSTALGIC!