Reviews for "Mine Blocks"

I have disabled cheats in one world, and enabled in another world, but when I get the achievements in the world with disabled cheats, I still don't get the game medals. I hope it is something that you can fix!

Zanzlanz responds:

Another thing is that Newgrounds medals are only unlocked in survival mode. But I haven't heard of this ever being a problem yet. :O

If you are receiving the achievements in-game, then if it gets fixed, all you have to do is open your inventory to update the medals on Newgrounds. No worries :] I'll check it out.

Thanks for letting me know!

why there is a J block?
Is this head block from minecraft or its just a joking block?

Zanzlanz responds:

It is not from Minecraft. Congratulations on finding it! There's only one per world :)

I just noticed a glitch,If you see it,You need to repair it in 1.29:
When ever i Complete a task,I don't get any medal,And if i click a medal,i can't see when i unlocked it and my name is not there,PLZ repair it.

-Message
EmirHero4

Zanzlanz responds:

It's possible this is because you have cheats enabled - you're not able to get Newgrounds medals if you have cheats because that would be unfair to other users :) I hope that helps!

Btw, you wouldn't have to wait until 1.29 if it was an issue. I fix things like this in between updates as well. So if you find any other bugs, please let me know! :)

And thanks :D!

Thx Zanzlanz

Thank you too Bluecreeper! :D

Too nice for me.
10/10 IGN would spawn in a cactus again.
But seriously,good job.

Zanzlanz responds:

Hahaha I'm starting to suspect those cacti do it on purpose xD
Thanks!!