Reviews for "Mine Blocks"

wow this is amazing. i cant even imagine the amount of effort that went into making this. i wish the rating could go above five stars because i would easily rate this one of the best, most interesting, intricate games i have played on newgrounds. its just like playing 2d minecraft. job well done this game blew my mind

Zanzlanz responds:

Woah dude thank you so much! That was an incredibly nice review. To me, your words definitely counted for way more than 5 stars hahaha!
And yeahh I'm actually still working on the game, so that means I spent almost 7 years updating it. So I really appreciate that you see the work put into it! :D
Thanks again maxxster!

Mostly all I can say is, Wow!

This is so well made and so much effort has gone through to make it. The fact that you can have your own skin and save and create worlds is fantastic. Its wonderfully made with how similar yet not to minecraft. This here is a game that I could play for hours and not get bored. Overall you did great and you should be proud.

Zanzlanz responds:

Woah dude! What a super kind review! c: Thanks a ton David!

I Quit at minecraft!

Zanzlanz responds:

Haha awh but why would you do that? :D

Great game!

Zanzlanz responds:

Thanks you Angie!! I love the Q in you username. :)

Incredibly well done. A lot of effort from what I can see, since this is mostly a 1-person game.

Really fun, really deserves a 10/10 and 5/5. A must play game - Even though it is more straightforward (and substantially easier) than Minecraft, it still provides a great experience and a bit of a challenge too.

The best feature, IMHO, are trees that grant food consistently.

Only downside is the lag when fluids are in screen (this can be really a pain in the Nether). Other than that, everything is great.

A plus for the author answering everyone reviewing and sending him PMs even after 6 years. That's some feedback!

Zanzlanz responds:

Thanks so much for the great review SuperSapito! I appreciate that you see the years of effort put into it :

I think the fruit-bearing trees are super convenient too! Maybe it's a bit overpowered, but I honestly don't think food should be an overly-nagging priority.

As for the lag with liquids, try reducing the quality in the settings to see if it improves it for you. It removes the liquid animations, which should help with the game's performance a little. Hopefully in a year or so the rendering will be redone for them though!

Big congratulations on getting all achievements by the way! Took me up until yesterday to finally go and accomplish that myself! :D