Reviews for "Mine Blocks"

nostalgic

Zanzlanz responds:

It's been over 7 years since this was started, so I'm getting more and more of these types of messages haha!

Suddenly I'm happy I don't own the real version of the game because holy shit I would NOT be able to stop playing!

Zanzlanz responds:

Hahahaa, then you should definitely get it some day! You would love it!
Thank you for playing!

Man! I've never played Minecraft and I just start playing this 5 or 6 hours ago and just got totally sucked into it! It's so wonderful to build your own world! This game fuckin rules and as soon as I get my cash, I'm gonna go grab a copy of Minecraft. Thank you for helping to finally turn me on to something that was calling out to me. 5 STARS ALL THE WAY, BAY-BEH!

Zanzlanz responds:

Woah that's so awesome! Love to hear that it's inspired you to check out Minecraft. It's an incredibly cool experience to play it for the first time, and I will forever be nostalgic for the first few days I dove into the game many years ago (I essentially didn't know anything about it). I hope you have the same experience yourself :)
Thanks for the great review!

VERY NICE GAME!!!

Hey thank youu!!

Neat game, liked the skin system!

Zanzlanz responds:

Hey thank you CheeseCola! Skins are definitely one of my favorite parts of the game as well, especially seeing how creative people can be with it.