Reviews for "Mine Blocks"

Ngl that's pretty well made for what I'd expected

Zanzlanz responds:

Thanks for saying so! I put a ridiculous amount of work on this so far. :)

While I've improved my skills immensely since I started working on it, I hope the time I spent shows in the quality as well.

still waiting for 1.29 but cool!

Thanks!

This Is One SOLID And REALLY Fun Game! You Might Not Remember But Im The Guy Named AssassinGamer That Really Loved This Game! And i Still LOVE It!

Zanzlanz responds:

Thanks a lot! It's been so long since the last update haha, but I hope the next update will make it even more solid and fun ;D

Nostalgia!

Zanzlanz responds:

I feel like I get older everytime someone says this about Mine Blocks lol! XD Thanks!

nostalgic

Zanzlanz responds:

It's been over 7 years since this was started, so I'm getting more and more of these types of messages haha!