Reviews for "Mine Blocks"

I love MB!! Is like to Minecraft and something more. ;)
PS: in case if you don't know i'm in Comunity of Mine Blocks in Google+: Ailen Alfonzo (Ailu.GamerGirl :D)

Zanzlanz responds:

Oh hey! It's nice to see you here on Newgrounds!
I love the enthusiastic energy you contribute to Mine Blocks. ^^

Thanks a lot for leaving a kind review c:

AWESOME I just need to know what key I need to press to access commands cause the "/" key doesn't work so if you could tell me I would really appreciate it.

Zanzlanz responds:

You can view and change the keys under Settings > Key bindings. By default, the key for opening the console is "T", not "/". But you can always change it to that :D

''In case you just don't know, Minecraft is a popular 3D survival sandbox game''

who the heck don't know?

Zanzlanz responds:

Hahaha yeah I have no idea - everyone here probably already knows xD
But hey, figured it'd be nice to write it there just in case!

A part of my childhood. Awesome game indeed!

Zanzlanz responds:

That's always super cool (and strange) to hear! And I guess that means it was a part of my childhood as well!

Thanks a lot man. ^^

One of the best Minecraft 2D re-makes ever
Keep it up!

Zanzlanz responds:

Thank you!! I certainly am. Time is one of the downsides of having a full-time job now haha, so development on Mine Blocks is sloww. ^^