Reviews for "Super Filly Adventure"

Tedious, but worth my time.

if you want players to replay, you oughta make the game more complex. Each replay should be filled with stuff I haven't done before. Whether that's because I couldn't have done it as I pursued a certain ending or because I got multiple endings in one play through. Certainly, I shouldn't be forced to sit through credits, the start screen and the intro just to replay. A guiding rule for games: I should never have to replay what I already did correctly.

The gathering quests felt too slow and the baking one caught me off guard but the air fight was fun. All in all I was satisfied with my play through but i wouldn't replay for the other endings.

I was compelled to score lowly since the game felt unfinished but for the amount of time I spent playing it, I had fun so... 7/10.

i've got the blank flank ending, and this just scares me! "is this a game for kids?!" is the firs thing i told, but this ISN'T a game for kids!

HELP!! I changed time on my computer to 2:00 , but Zecora is still...not creepy!!

Jay6 responds:

You're required to do more than just that.

i cant seem to get np the creppy pasta ending any tips

Can someone tell me how to get the Creepypasta Ending? i got all 2 endings and i wanna get the last one.