Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "**_Thunder cloud_**"

very cool man!!!

I realy enjoy this. the best part is at the start in the middle it sounds a little bad (but that just my opinnion ^^ ). but at all it was just fucking cool. hope you make more like this and ROCK ON!!!!

DarKsidE555 responds:

Word! Thanks for checking! Yeah, I'll try, as well as Metalcan! :)

AWSOOOOOOOME

This sound like music that would be used when a Thor is calling down the fucking thunder on some unlucky bastard.

DarKsidE555 responds:

Haha, yeah...too bad for the unluck bastard then! Thanks for da review man!

Awesome

I'm not much of a metalhead but I liked this very much. I can't really review in the terms the guys used before me, but it was just awesome :D

DarKsidE555 responds:

Thanks a lot pal! And LoL, you gave a 0 review! Guess you forgot to give teh stars. ;D

Anways, glad you liked it!

hahaha

yea well shitty guest guitar lol. you may or may not know that this isnt my favourite genre of music, but from what i can tell it's fucking fantastic what you do. if you ever fancy putting some leads on my tunes i'd gladly let you, but maybe you'll have to be a little restrained i don't know. but yea great stuff again.

10/10

5/5

DarKsidE555 responds:

Metalcan is a wuzz and can't play guitar. :) Thanks for the compliment, I'm still learning stuff but I try my best. If you ever need leads you know where to find me. ;)

Cool

This was really nice. Great guitar as always and a nice soloish intro to it.

DarKsidE555 responds:

The Solo guitar was by my buddy Metalcan, he's teh roxXorz! :)

Thanks for the comment!