Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "**_Thunder cloud_**"

*Headbangs*

Great stuff, as usual! I should try doing 2 guitars too but I can't even find a good riff for 1 guitar lol!
And I just noticed something... We have the same guitar! I have a BC Rich Warlock, and you seem to play one in your profile pic!
The main difference is that you're good lmao.

Any way keep making shit like this!

DarKsidE555 responds:

Just practice like a hell and than teh pwnage will come itself. :D

Yeah, we got nearly the same guitars. I play a b.c. rich virgo blood to be exact and of course I will spam NG with more shit like that! RoaR! \m/

hi darkside

hi darkside its me from audio forum. i found your music from your nickname. it is not really my style. but i like the live played quality. and i felt like i was in a live concert or something hehe. i hope you make more :) good workl!

Heya. Thanks for beeing your first audio review! Yays! :D

Well...it's metal you know, what more can I say? ^^ Glad you could overlook it for a moment and enjoy it. :)

I definitely do more. ;) And I'm corious about what you will showcase here.

Thanks again for ze review!

HELL YES!!

Combined with my patented strong coffee, this got me started for the day.

'nuff said? 'nuff said. Eat my five :)

DarKsidE555 responds:

I shall eat it with pure joy! :)

Thanks WinTang! :D

looooooool

talk about meeting of the minds! fuckin great shredding guys. if any1 tries to argue with this, i will fight them
;ped

Yeah, good idea. We're gonna open a fight club! >:(

And if the people don't like shredding action, we're torture them in evil ways! muahaha.

Thanks for checking ;ped!

Nice

You were all ike dun dun dun then he was all like waaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Then you were like waaahhhhhhhhh! Then the song started so I turned off my speakers....hahaha.

DarKsidE555 responds:

LoL, you funny bastard you! :D

Thanks for checking it out man! ;)