Reviews for "Gluey 2"

Cute!

This is soo cute I mean the way the glueys and such are made and I completely adore that style of yours ^_^ Keep up doing good flash games like that!

Gameplay:4/5(but I count it as 5 due to cuteness :3) easy to learn mostly simple and challenging enough.

Cuteness:13/5 ^_^

Aesthetics: 4.5/5(but I count it as 5 due to cuteness :3)Nice background and overall confortable!

Anyway it was a really nice flash and I cannot wait to see more work from you.

fizzgear responds:

Thanks for the detailed analysis! Will definetely keep those points in mind for my next game in development. ;)

Dynamic

Nice sequel: more dynamic and playable ^)

fizzgear responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you liked our experiments!

...so in love

with this game!!!! After the first Gluey I've been hooked. I love the twists in this game. Definitely a top favorite! XD It's so addicting! I would give it more than 10 stars if I could!

I love it. These things...remind me of the chuus in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

Liked

Cool game would like it more if it was longer but still very good

fizzgear responds:

Thanks! Will probably target for 25 levels in my next game then. :)