Reviews for "Tsukikanade"

Awesome stuff! I needs a bit of work in the mix but the vocals are beautiful and the piece is mystifying. Great work!

Troisnyx responds:

Thanks, glad you like it. Any specific pointers on mixing would be much appreciated!

This is amazing! :D I love the instruments and mood. It's soothing, yet energetic in a way. I especially enjoyed the flute solo at 1:04 and the toy-piano-sounding instrument that came in at :17. Your voice is beautiful, btw. :) You did a great job of capturing the mystery and charm of the moon as well as Japan. It loops flawlessly. Excellent work! ;)

~Your peer, Andrew

This is a neat Loop

I do enjoy loops like this. I Like this loop somehow. I voted 5 for this Loop. I Mostly vote 5 on A lot Of Songs and Loops.

I want to give a good Detail on this Loop.

It Got a Moon theme to it Even its Other - World type of Loop. A Few People have landed on the Moon. It is so Excited times for the People that did made a Trip to the Beautiful Moon.

The Night is when the Moon Shines. The theme is Pretty for this Loop.

It is Really a Magical Loop. Full of Magic I enjoy The Magical Theme that the Loop has.

It is Mystical too. I like the theme for the loop Too. it is touching for the loop.

Over The Loop is awesome. It is enjoyable too.
Keep up the Awesome Work
Peace
Food123

Troisnyx responds:

Thanks -- glad you like it!

nice job! i dont really have any negative criticism, i love it n__n i love the synth sounds, keeps a happy mood on the tune, great job dude.
i also make music n__n;
- Pandasticality

Wonderful
I like this tipes of music