Reviews for "LunaRose 1-9"

Well lets be honest

this is pretty decent work but it needs probably a better plot this is decent but the time line is twisted which i dont really mind and as for the voice acting its pretty good you have a decent crew for that its just probably because of how random it is that it just doesnt appeal to many people for me i thought it was going to be funny but its like bad drama with no real reasons behind it so maybe your next one better plot thats very following and probably better drawing designs for the characters i hope this helps you out

dont want no drama

too much drama kinda reminds me of......well i dont watch soap operas but i guess this is wat itd b like

i love you for your purity

some of the video was bland, other parts were pretty good. you used ms paint right?
you had the proportions pretty good... mostly. not badly done.