Reviews for "Toys Vs Nightmares"

Awesome game...

Srsly... Total underscored game, No glitches, no bugs, no lags, awesome graphics, fluid gameplay.. There is no problem with the game itself.
No... Ppl can't stop flame because it have the same gameplay like Plants vs. Zombies.
You guys know there are so many other Tower Defense games like Plants vs. Zombies? No? You should try out the mother of all these games Starcraft.
Oh and you know, you have to pay for Plants vs. Zombies? No? Well then i can't help you...

This is a free flash game, so don't blame ppl for it.
Try to blame the creators of Angry Birds, wich is difenely a copy of let me guess... Over 100 damn artillery games.

Really lovin' this game!

Wow, I've never played a game like this. I really like this, man!

This reminds me of plants vs zombies.

Which, like this is very good!

Xplored responds:

Thanks for understanding, appreciating and supporting :D

Ah, this brings back memories...

I remember... i had pvz on one of my comps, then the comp broke... this the closest I can get! Nice game! (I'm guessing the book is a Sunflower, the robot thing is a Peashooter, and the frog is a Snow Pea, right?)

Kid friendly Plants vs Zombies?

I've noticed this is rated E, and it allows kids to have fun will getting rid of their nightmares, the hardcore way.