Reviews for "T-FULP: Questing For Club"

Terrible

First, I thought the game was broken. I couldnt move my character manually and I didn't realize I had a text bar at the top. I typed in "Look at floor" "look at ground" "look at man" "look at bouncer" and I got nothing. The only way I made progress in this game was to look at the comments. I still have no idea how anyone figured out that the pink stuff on the ground was 'gum' nor how anyone knew the character names. I couldn't get any information from this game as it would accept none of my commands. I read through the tutorial carefully thinking I was doing something wrong.

No, this game is simply stiff and unresponsive.

I stopped trying after 5 minutes because I felt as though I couldnt go any further without looking at the comments for a clue. (note, I grew up on text-adventure games. Typing commands isnt exactly new to me.)

This Game Is Really, Really Douchey

Okay. putting a hardass minigame right in the beginning just to advance further is a real great way to turn people off to your game entirely. The cheap rendition of Street Fighter, which involves typing, is TOO DAMN HARD: in order to beat this game, you need a 40 word-per-minute typing ability and NO ERRORS, because the enemy has attacks three times as strong as yours. I spent a half an hour on this game, and you know what, I gotta call it quits, since it's impossible to progress through this shitty game without getting through that douchey minigame.

really tough game to play

These games are really tough to play... i picked up the gum... i talked to Jeff... talked to stamper.. stamper wanted cigarettes but i had no money for them... couldn't find money for them.. um.. couldn't find water for jim's hand... definitely couldn't beat that avenue wrestler game.

Uuuh I cant play

It wont read my enter key for some reason. I typed in stuff and it wouldn't respond.

I didn't get far :(

I couldn't beat that Street Fighter Game you get off Tim :'(

The game could be alot better.