Reviews for "Revert to Growth 2"

I like the idea

Sadly, I couldn't fully experience all the fun because I'm on a laptop(no mouse) and died alot, but I can see what you did here.

4/5
8/10

first review!!

cool, make a check point on some of the levels mid level??? maybe that would be to easy though

AethosGames responds:

The levels arent very large, so it really shouldnt be necessary. Except for maybe tundra 9.

Very smooth - 6 stars

This is a nice game. It's very smooth and playable. I've never been a big fan of puzzle games period because my philosophy is I can either play a game or do a puzzle, the activities really shouldn't be mixed to make a complete game. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy puzzles in a game, like the cloister of trials in FFX but that's a whole game though not just a puzzle game. Those are just puzzles in the game not a "puzzle game." Maybe a little more story about why I'm collecting the light matter? Either way I think it's a good game. Maybe a little something in between levels would be sweet like a bonus room or something. Nothing in this game warrants a lower score except for my own opinion so keep it up man. Great game!

Short Review

I haven't finished the game, but I must say, the music is AMAZING!
So far I've had fun on the forest level, but I can't click and move at the same time on the volcano level, I'm on a laptop. I'll give it a 6, because I won't rate 8 or more without beating the game.