Reviews for "Revert to Growth 2"

Excellent

This would have to be one of the best flash games I've played in a while. Everything that's in this game is done brilliantly

The gameplay is absolutely brilliant. The plant-growing mechanic is original and innovative. Controls are smooth and responsive, and the game runs brilliantly.
Level design is great, and it was good that there was a curve of difficulty in each level set. Some of the levels proved quite a challenge, and that's always welcome in a puzzle game.

I like how you split the levels up, depending on their skill-set. That was cool, because it didn't lock me into anything, and I had a bit of freedom to do the levels I wanted to do.

Jordan's art was fantastic. He did an amazing job on all the particle effects and animations. The levels were truly beautiful, so bravo Jordan!

Sound and music were amazing; the music that played in the jungle levels was my favourite peice. It was kinda catchy, and because of that, I'd find myself planting to the rhythm of the music, without even knowing I was doing that. Sound effects are nice, especially the jump effect.

One thing this game doesn't do well, however, is plot. The 'Collect x number of x' thing is pretty lame and unimaginative, and really shouldn't have a place in a game as awesome as this.

I know you're not doing puzzle games anymore, but can you please do a level pack for this?
Maybe just reskin the popular community maps so they're set on the robots planet or something. That would be cool.

But despite the shortcomings of the plot, the game is as still close to perfect as any game has been for a long time! Congratulations!

AethosGames responds:

You know what they say about plot in games. Joking aside, the plot wasn't really the focus, but perhaps more attention should have been paid to it. Thanks for playing!

Best. Game. Ever.

Man, whoever worked on this game is probably a team of incredibly handsome gentlemen.

The only people who would know that are... STALKERS!!! >:C

DUDE

This game sucks balls....and by sucks balls I mean awesome (yes thats what she said).

I see what you did there >;3

original

good all the way around

Thanks :)

Awesome

I played from a laptop, and I did just fine.
All in all, I didn't see any faults in this game, and it was a big step above the first Revert to Growth with plenty of new features.

AethosGames responds:

I developed the game on a laptop and by my par times, I seem to have done just fine, yeah :)