Reviews for "Story Time :D"

Nice one!

But I think that at the wood house the two pigs ran for the third brick house instead of being eaten. Is it you,or I read a different version?

That was really something :D

You captured the original essence of what fables really are: grotesque stories with so many dead people that horror movies are nothing compared XD.
when I was a kid I read Oz the wyzard and it was full of violence (the scarecrow breaks about 20/30 crow necks, the steelman reap off a bunch of bears with his axe etc. etc.) so i'm impressed that you have made up a show so sincere.

The animations are very well made, the characters are incredibly vivid, and the narration isn't invasive at all.

Nice work man, can't wait till next story time ;D

spectacular

the animation, tough my laptop was lagging a bit, it was simple, and fluid, the story was a little different than I remember it to be but I think I like this version a little bit more, finally the music from the piano was a nice touch, it really was like seeing an old cartoon.

Nice!!!!!!!!!

Now that was an interesting adaption of that story.

Very nice!

The graphics are great, how you tell it is great, and I love how you have to click an arrow to progress so you can pause it! I hope you get an A!