Reviews for "Story Time :D"

is so nice!

is a story that have been told for hundredyears its good animated to!

Nice one!

But I think that at the wood house the two pigs ran for the third brick house instead of being eaten. Is it you,or I read a different version?

brilliant!

very good page turning flash. usually it's just static images but this one moves. The animation was also smooth, not to mention cute and like you said child friendly.
The story is from the original one? I usually read the all the pigs surviving, first time i read them getting eaten. Well at least one survives. I love the animation when the wolf drowns in the boiling pot.
Overall good animation, would love to see other stories like this.

Cute! It was good but...

As far as I know, the American version of this at least (I'm not sure where you're from) you missed the part where the first 2 pigs just wanted to build there houses quick and the last pig took the time to make his out of brick, hence making the moral something along the lines of "if you take the time to put effort into something, the rewards are well worth it!". You basically just mentioned what they built their houses out of, but not why.

That aside though (and even with it missing) this is still very enjoyable and fun! I love the clean lines and smooth animations, the Sepia Tone and music giving it an old timey film style, yet adding a slightly new age twist with the movements and details. I like the idea of a virtual pop up book, but instead of the pictures popping up, they are moving instead. I hope you'll make more of these as they are adorable, and hell, a fun way to show your kids an old classic. Very well done sir!

JamalMason responds:

Yeah the morals of the story aren't very clear in this because we were meant to just animate the basic story and so I guess I didn't Put much effort into the actual telling of the story. any way thanks 4 a good review.

auto page-turn function

turning all theses pages is annoying, i am trying to eat here.

JamalMason responds:

Yeah that's prty much impossible, since there's no way to automatically tell when a persons finished reading.