Reviews for "Story Time :D"

I liked it.

It was actually enjoyable but i wonder if the last pig ate the wolf for revenge and in turn ate his barley digested brothers. But one mystery no one knows truly why the wolf wanted to get and maybe he was a door salesman trying to support a growing family. Or maybe he was a pork adict trying to make ammends to igs an d had a relapse the world will never know unless you make another one. besides all that your assignment gets an -A!!!!!!!!!!! ( I wonder who would read all this go outsde away from the computer!)

good work

i really enjoyed it. it was cute, the art style was nice and i was quite entertained by it. also great work if you just started using flash. keep up the good work :))

yay and happy end

wahoooo

nice ending

it makes sense now

..and they all died happily ever after.

Not really an ending which children would love.

About animation, it was really smooth and looked good! 10/10 for that. But the story of it was so short. If you would make a handful of these stories, it could easily get 4.33/5 score. Like there was the book intro, make a story selection option, each story could be familiar or a new children's story with each story having own delightful background music. I really would like to see that happen! And I would love to watch it over and over again!