Reviews for "Feed Us"

Awesome Game.

Loved everything about this game.
The ability to switch between quality modes would have been nice though.

And as said before, it lags a lot when you have to many Piranha on screen.

Expected a lil' more...

First off, I'd like to state that I'm impressed with creative twist on a "collect" game. It was quite fun being able to control a massive horde of pirhanas to completely massacre people, haha. However, I was disappointed to find out that there were only about 6 levels, and I was hoping for at least 10. Graphics were basic for the most part, but the blood looked quite gruesome. As for the overall gameplay, I believe that it was way too easy and expected more of a challenge. Overall though, I enjoyed playing this game and would recommend it to others. Again though, as I stated previously, I just expected a lil' more out of it(more levels, maybe a difficulty option, etc.), but other than that it was lots of fun.
4/5

Fun

Im gonna give it a good 8 i would give it a 10 but the game kinda gets boring becuase its the same thing over and over i got all the upgrades and its jus no fun im gonna quit this but at first this was fun, btw someone please send me a private message how to post games.

Addictive, Simple, Fun!

I thought this game was insanely addictive, the ability to upgrade is AWESOME!
The only bad thing about this game is that it lags a lot when you get too many piranhas on screen.

Great concept, lots of bugs.

The game looks and plays great. Except for the lag. The game drags like hell once anything's actually going on.
And the controls are jerky. Sometimes, I would make a move, and then the piranhas would just bounce halfway across the screen for no reason. Often into the jaws of a shark. Speaking of sharks, every 4 seconds is a bit excessive.
And often, I would click on the upgrades button in the menu, only to have the screen get stuck with no options on it, only a picture of my fish, forcing me to refresh the browser to resume my game.
With jumping, for some reason just barely breaking the surface of the water causes you to fly the whole length of the screen in an uninterruptable slow motion that takes forever to complete.
Aside from all of these problems, the game is actually quite fun. Addictively fun. And I enjoyed playing it all the way to the finish.