Reviews for "Feed Us"

Very stylized and original

I haven't played much but from the looks of it this is gunna be a lot of fun for a long time.

My God...

When that piranha is fully upgraded... I just mean.. Now that is a freaking monster :D Love the game, but the fishes do have a insane tendency to fly all over the place :)

Wow

You know, honestly, im not really into blood and gore games... but this was actually FUN. And not to mention the upgrades make the fish look, well, like a total badass... What - it's true lol! I am glad it wasnt too hard to get the upgrades. Thanks for that.

Pretty addicting and fun

really amazing job on this game, my only complaint is that after the screens starts getting filled with too much the lag gets soo bad, i even turn down the graphics all the way down to to manage game play, not only that but after i finish a level and it's time to go to the upgrade screen it wont pull up and i have to restart the game (thank god for auto save)
in the end it's still an amazing game and fun as hell, and i'll continue to play :)
keep up the great work

Feeding Frenzy

My one gripe is that it could be a little bit longer, but aside from that, this sated my appetite with lots of bloody-good entertainment.

I hope there's a sequel with something similar, like sharks, or some other nasty predatory animal.