Reviews for "Feed Us"

`me encantaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

me encantaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i a quien no infinito desprecio!sigamos me encantaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa XD

WANT FEED US 2 !!!

I Found it alittle bit laggy and too short but it was a very nice game. I want an other!

Fun, but glitchy

I'm writing this with the game still open because after I beat the third stage and went to upgrade my piranha swarm, the menu tabs simply vanished and the flash is unresponsive. However, I did get quite a few upgrades in beforehand by repeating levels, so I can see some thought went into this. The upgrades work well and are (so far) worth the blood spilled.
However, the other piranha (should be labelled spawn, not seeds) are very glitchy in their "rubber band"ing. They do follow the lead piranha reasonably well, but they also seem to just go flying off as though the rubber band snapped. I've seen my 7 little accomplices rocket across the screen into seaweed and become trapped; I've seen them breach the surface with me after an accidental jump only to see them literally fly away off screen and reappear later; I've also had the unfortunate experience of knocking a person out of a boat, only to have the swarm rocket back to me and slam into the victim hard enough to send him/her flying off the screen entirely (from the middle of the screen, no less).
On a side note, who gave the piranha an eyebrow ring? I'm willing to be that it , was the man whose hand is floating in the menu, though I can't imagine why he would lose an arm to make an ugly fish uglier.

Wow

You know, honestly, im not really into blood and gore games... but this was actually FUN. And not to mention the upgrades make the fish look, well, like a total badass... What - it's true lol! I am glad it wasnt too hard to get the upgrades. Thanks for that.

IT rocks!!

FOr a while. Shortwhiled game of gore and feeding (upgrading!)

Nice game for the meanwhile.

Loved the "Jaw" - Reference