Reviews for "Feed Us"

Fun

Im gonna give it a good 8 i would give it a 10 but the game kinda gets boring becuase its the same thing over and over i got all the upgrades and its jus no fun im gonna quit this but at first this was fun, btw someone please send me a private message how to post games.

Controls

I love the concept I don't mind the upgrades I like the animation I don't mind the strategy. But come on I can't even know when I am attacking and I have trouble seeing where my cursor is once its on your screen and then I have to use an invisible mouse to help control jittery fish to attack a person that I have them all waving around and doing nothing. Click to attack or something would be great also the suggestion on it being a WASD game might not be bad. So just work on it I am looking forward to a 1.1 or even a second game as long as you adress these issues. Congrats other than the one major issue the game was pretty good.

It's good but

it needs some improvement.
the movement of the fishes just wasn't right and was hard to control
and try to improve the graphics, i barely see any difference in the piranhas now

Concept was good, but the controls suffered

It was a really fun concept, so that's where a lot of the points came from on this game. I even enjoyed most of the upgrades even though I really didn't notice much of a difference in the piranha attacks. It would have also been nice if the piranha was large enough that I could have seen a visual change in its appearance other than on the upgrade screen. Like the teeth got sharper on the upgrade screen, but it was the same fish on the game screen, it just seemed to take away from upgrading.

My biggest complaint were the controls on this game, they were pretty unfriendly to the user. I found it very difficult to keep good control of my fish unless I moved my mouse extremely slow, and even then it wasn't too accurate. I also found attacking people painfully frustrating because even moving the mouse around like crazy wouldn't necessarily ensure that the piranha would attack. I would of been more happy if this was a "awsd" game, or God forbid, a game where I had to click to attack. At least with clicking I would know that I was attacking, as is I just kept moving my mouse around like crazy hoping to hell that it would attack.

A few other things took away from the game also. When I knocked someone out of a boat, the person still in the boat would continue to move on ignoring the fact that the only other person in the boat with them was gone. Have them at least stop the boat and try and help the person back in. This goes the same for the people in the kayak, have them at least try and get back in their boat, if they do then have them paddle off faster, it would make it more interesting Also, the propellers would hurt me, but the person in the water that just got run over by the propeller didn't get hit at all, seemed like a glitch at first, but then I realized that was the way it was made.

Again, a really good concept, and with a few tweaks this could be a really good game. Hope to see another one.

Wicked

A few bugs that need to be worked out and it could have been a little longer, but otherwise a great game.