Reviews for "Feed Us"

Fantastic. Just one little problem.

Well, the game's fun, addicting, with awesome graphics and superior programming.
Problem is, i can't save for some reason. I rated 10/10, due to the fact that it may just be my computer. I use a Windows 7, in the case that it might be that that's the problem. But other than that, a grade-A game has just fallen upon my path.

Good gorey fun. XD

Game was great. not as good as Mass Mayhem, mind you, but great nonetheless. People keep talking about, bugs, I've found none. It is annoying with the jumping out of the water, but just saty low and it's no big deal. Also, the enemis at the edges of the screen are annoying. Other than that, very good. C=

Well smart

What a good idea for a game, always secretly wanted to experience the life of an upgradeable piranha!!! Little bit jerky in some places but love the visuals, musics and the gameplay is proper funny, well done :) I like!

Needs mprovements!

I won´t play it again, it was boring.

+different Looks of the Piranha (even if the last change isn´t better than the one before)
+you can upgrade (swim faster, owen little army, etc)

-To much glichtes
-Not much to no changes for the next Level
-gets boring
-The music will get kind of annoying after a while

good game

but i have a question why cant i get over 35 lbs?