Reviews for "SPUD - Part 2"

cool

it was cool

Cool. :D

Very Refreshing

i find the only problem is a slight one with the voice acting. other than that i feel that is is a very unique piece of work on NG because it has an actual story line with good animation and just all the little things to make something great. The music choice is brilliant i must say. it gave things a good sense of emotion and impending doom which is what i assume you were going for there at the end mainly. overall great work i want to see no more doubt!
9/10
5/5

Wow Thankyou

This was a great animation

I only gave it a 5 though dince it sounds like spuds trying to fore a realigion on them. I can understand why he is troubled by lying to the citizens but it sounds like your saying that christianity is the only way to salvation.

Thanks
Forcing religion doesn't work. If I was to force a religion on you you would be all the more resistant to it. You could say Spud is influencing a religion because of his own beliefs but he's not being a jerk about it.
Ha ha yeah I agree it does sound like it because I am saying Christianity is the only way to eternal life.

And no saying Christianity is the only way isn't forcing religion. I'm just making it a statement. If you feel convicted by its truth, that's your problem. If it's not true just ignore me

Great job!

Can't wait untill the third part!

Thanks :)

GREAT JOB!

Now get to work on SPUD 3. :)

Thanks, yes Sir