Reviews for "Hearts In Galaxies"

it was heart warmiing

that song touched me and made me happy

Subtley charming and nicely done until the credits

I don't understand after making such a statement why you would put a song by Daughtry in the credits, but is is your flash, and I will respect that, although I can see how it might kill the flash for some people. Not because I just think he is a bad musician, but it uprooted the subtle note you ended on, which was much stronger in my opinion. The animation was simple, I didn't mind that certain scenes were played twice to go with the song. I would have liked to see a few more shots of something different instead. Something of a different context too, besides everything resembling a melencholy end, maybe flash backs, who knows, but that was your given style for this piece. Overall a nice fan-made vid.

Very well done

The art work wasn't to detailed which added to the charm and everything just flowed so smoothly with the music it was dead on.

Touching

Talk about tuggin on your heartstrings...

This really deserves more attention

No, the art is not extremely detailed, but it gets the message across, and isn't that what's important?
My only complaint is the reuse of some clips, but other than that, I really enjoyed this.