Reviews for "Eat and Run"

Apologies

Well, Uzuriel, I've played your game and i'm gonna offer you some constructive criticism. One, I don't mean to bust your balls, but please offer some music and sound effects. Two, the controls could've been better also. I don't wanna be looked at as a total jerk in your eyes, I'm just trying to help you. I'm sorry i'm giving you the low score.

:( just not good

idk if this is your first flash or something but i just give 1 for efort and becuse u make me smile this day thinking that this game would be played for more than 5 min. sorry for being an ass but its the true also u should try to make atleast somethong more original

LOL?

(Are you fucking kidding me man?) Friend, you didn't even had the work to make it at least THE LEAST DIFFERENT. I hope this is just a joke or I'm sure you will have legal problems.

Variation?

Variation in what sense exactly? You didnt put the cherries in? You gonna get sued for this one methinks.
To make it vaguely different, perhaps introduce a competing character, or some other powerup apart from turning the ghosts blue. This is just.... identical.