Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "G.I.N.A part 5"

How did those bounty hunters found me?

It was good. I liked it. The grammar mistake made me laugh.

Pretty Fricken Sweet

Yup. That's about al i have to say. Nice dogfight.

Amazing.....

The 3D space dogfight scene was great , the angles were great perspective shots . The 3D backgrounds were very well done . This was a truely inspiring piece of work. It is a shame not a lot of viewers apprectiate the animation genre I believe you are trying to capture ( Barbarella / Heavy Metal) I love it , and I hope you continue and finish this series like you did with Primal Wars .

1 word

epic

Very Innovative, Nice feel to it

I really enjoyed this one. The animation and placement/ movement of the characters is very well thought out and artistic. You captured a great vibe for deep outer space conflicts, and the settings and sounds chosen gave the feeling of the cold, lonely depths of space that one would expect to experience out there.
I also liked that a lot of the animation had a "Venture Bros." look to it, although the guy below me is right, some of the backgrounds don't really click with it... an easy fix for future endeavors though.
Last but not least is the sound quality. Kind of rough and not really suiting the quality of the rest of your hard work. In my opinion, this could easily be a top notch animation series when all the details get smoothed out.
Keep up the great work, I look forward to watching more of your movies.